Thank you for joining us for the 2017 Ironman® Sports Medicine Conference.
- All lectures
- Up to 25 hours AAFP CME Credit
- On-line syllabus
- Conference program
- Product giveaways
- CME certificate
- All special lectures
- All workshops
- Swim Clinics ($10 fee)
- Breakfast coupons to full conference attendees who have reserved a room at the Royal Kona Resort with the Ironman® Sports Medicine Conference room block *
- Ironman t-shirt
- Welcome Reception with live music
- Opportunity to Volunteer in the Medical Tent
* Food and beverage provided by the conference is for the attendees only. Family and guests are welcome to enjoy the many dining options located in and around the hotel property.
How to Register for the ISMC
1) ONLINE REGISTRATION (credit card only)
2) MAIL IN REGISTRATION FORM (check payment only)
2017 Registration Fees
- Past Attendee enjoy a $100 discount
Check your emails for the $100 Discount Code.Your Past Attendee Discount Code must be entered at time of registration. We regret that we cannot retroactively apply your discount code.
- New Discount for Non-USA Residents
Attendees who reside outside of the United States can receive a $100 discount off the fees below. To receive the discount, enter code NONUSA100 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register. This discount is not combinable with any other discount code offer. You must enter the code at time of registration. We are unable to retroactively apply your discount code.
*Residents in Training must provide proof of your residency status to qualify for this discounted fee. Please email confirmation to email@example.com or fax to 781-735-0558.
** Daily Registration – Daily registration fees are $300 per day. Due to the limited conference space, we are unable to confirm daily registrants until September 1, 2017. If you wish to be a daily registrant, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and before September 1 with the specific date(s) you wish to attend. We will inform you after September 1 if daily registration is available. (Important to note: Historically the conference has sold out and daily registration is not available.)
Course Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing either via USPS, fax or e-mail
- Refund process can take 3 to 4 weeks
- A full refund, less a $100 fee applies for all cancellations received prior to August 21, 2017. After this date, all fees are nonrefundable
- Trip Cancellation Insurance is recommended and may be purchased at www.travelguard.com
- The conference administrative and clinic fees are nonrefundable
- Changes to your registration are subject to a $25 change fee
- We regret that name changes/substitutions are not permitted
- Registration fees are non-transferable to future conferences
Should you have questions regarding registration, please contact CMX Travel & Meetings.