Primary Care Hawaii extends a warm welcome to all attendees, their families and guests. We are pleased to offer this five-day course at these extremely affordable rates.
Your registration fee includes:
- One (1) course program – syllabus/handouts will be sent electronically prior to attending the conference
- Continental breakfast with the morning sessions *
- Refreshments with afternoon session
- Speaker presentation files will be available on the website 1 week before the conference
* Food and beverage provided by the Conference is for the attendees only. Family & guests are welcome to enjoy the many dining options located in and around the hotel property.
Two Convenient Ways to Register
Register On-Line – See the “Register Now” button above – (pay by credit card)
Download Mail In Registration Form (pay by check)
Fees below are for the entire five day conference – except for Daily Fees. Daily fees are $300 for each day.
New Discount Offer to Non USA Residents
Attendees who reside outside of the United States can receive a $100 discount off the fees below. To receive the discount, enter code NONUSA100 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register. This discount is not combinable with any other offer. You must enter the code at time of registration. We are unable to retroactively apply your discount code.
Past Attendees of the Primary Care Hawaii Conference receive a $100 discount off the fees below. Use code PA100 in the discount code box when you register.
|Category||Register by December 31, 2016||Register by February 27, 2017||Register after February 27, 2017|
|Kaiser Permanente Physicians||
|All other Health Professionals
|Residents in Training*||$645||$695||$745|
|Daily Fees**||$ 300||$ 300||
*Residents in Training must submit a letter of verification from their Residency Director to qualify for this reduced registration fee. Please fax or email your letter to the attention of Joseph Federl at CMX Travel & Meetings. If your verification letter is not received, your registration category will revert to the physician registration fee.
**Daily fees are per day. Please note: if you register for more than two days, it may be less expensive to register for the entire conference.
Course Refund Policy
* All cancellations must be submitted in writing via USPS, fax or e-mail
* Registration is non-transferable
* $100 cancellation fee applies for all cancellations regardless of reason
* We regret that no refunds apply if notice of cancellation is received after March 17, 2017
Please direct your questions regarding registration to Joseph Federl at CMX Travel & Meetings