Your Registration Fees include:
- All lectures and special workshops/clinics (Swim Clinics $10 fee)
- Up to 24.25 hours AAFP CME Credit
- On-line conference syllabus
- Printed Conference program
- Access to the on-line Conference Mobile App
- Product giveaways
- CME certificate
- Three (3) Breakfast Buffett coupons to full conference attendees
- Ironman Conference T-shirt
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception (attendee + one guest)
- Opportunity to Volunteer in the Medical Tent
- Option to enter into the drawing for a race slot for the 2021 Ironman World Championship
Past Attendees enjoy a $100 discount*
Check your emails for the $100 Discount Code.Your Past Attendee Discount Code must be entered at time of registration. We regret that we cannot retroactively apply your discount code. Discount applies to full conference registration only.
New Discount for Non-USA Residents*
Attendees who reside outside of the United States can receive a the following discounts
- Australia and New Zealand Attendees receive a $100 discount-use code DOWNUNDER100 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register
- All other non-USA countries receive a $100 discount. Enter code NONUSA100 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register.
- Active Duty Military Attendees receive a $200 discount-use code MIL200 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register
These discounts is not combinable with any other discount code offer. You must enter the code at time of registration. We are unable to retroactively apply your discount code. Discounts applies to full conference registration only.
*Residents in Training must provide proof of your residency status to qualify for this discounted fee. Please email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 781-735-0558.
** Daily Registration – We regret that we are unable to accept daily (single day) registration as we expect the 2020 conference to be 100% sold out.
Course Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing either via USPS, fax or e-mail
- Refund process can take 3 to 4 weeks
- A full refund, less a $100 fee applies for all cancellations received prior to August 1, 2020. After this date, all fees are nonrefundable
- Trip Cancellation Insurance is recommended and may be purchased at www.travelguard.com
- The conference administrative and clinic fees are nonrefundable
- Changes to your registration are subject to a $25 change fee
- We regret that name changes/substitutions are not permitted
- Registration fees are non-transferable to future conferences
Should you have questions regarding registration, please contact CMX Travel & Meetings.