The Royal Kona Resort
The Ironman Sports Medicine Conference (ISMC) is held at the Royal Kona Resort. The property is a short – ten minute – walk to the center of Kailua-Kona town and the headquarters of the Ironman World Championship.
Royal Kona Resort Room Features
All rooms have either a king bed or two double beds, a/c, mini-refrigerator, telephone, TV, coffee maker and private lanai. The resort features swimming pool, restaurant, lounge, on-site travel desk and sundries store.
Newley remodeled deluxe rooms are now available.
Royal Kona Discounted Group Room Rates
Rooms at the Royal Kona Resort are exclusively for conference attendees and exhibitors.
- Please register for the conference first
- Once you register, you will be sent an on-line link and group code.
- You must have the group code when calling the Royal Kona Resort for reservations.
- Minimum stay requirement is five (5) nights.
- All rates are per night, single or occupancy and do not include the current room tax of 14.962%
- Children 17 and under, sharing a room with parents and utilizing existing bedding, are complimentary
- Extra person charge of $45 per night plus tax applies for adults 18 years and older
- The maximum number of persons per room is four
- Parking is available to hotel guests at $18 per day – rates subject to change
- All room categories are based on availability. Although the room rates are valid between the nights of October 1-15, 2020 – subject to availability.
- Your credit card will be charged for the advance deposit of two (2) nights’ room and taxes
- Any hotel room cancellations that are received between thirty (30) days to fifteen (15) days. prior to the requested arrival date will be assessed two (2) nights’ room and taxes.
- ANY cancellations between fourteen (14) days and seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival will be charged five (5) nights cancellation fee.
- ANY Cancellations less than 72 hours will be charged the full lodging stay+ tax for all nights reserved.
- Individuals with guaranteed reservations who fail to arrive on the confirmed date will be charged for the entire stay.
- Late arrivals and early departures will be charged for the unused nights at the group rate.
- Changes to your arrival/departure dates within 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival are subject to a $50.00 change fee plus charges to any room nights cancelled”.