Marriott Napa Valley Hotel & Spa
Nestled at the gateway to California’s premier winemaking region, Napa Valley Marriot Hotel & Spa welcomes guests with the perfect blend of local charm and resort style amenities. Unwind in beautifully designed guest rooms with wine country accents and elegant furnishings. Outside, serene gardens, warmly lit fire pits, and a sparkling resort-style pool beckon relaxation. Sumptuous on-site dining and a luxurious, full-service spa complement the experience.
Resort fees have been discounted for attendees from $25.00 per night to $10.00
- Telephone Reservations. Call the Napa Marriott at call 866-863-1462, ask for reservations and identify yourself as an attendee of the 2020 Napa Primary Care Conference.
- Reserve your room on-line- coming soon!
- Problems obtaining a room on your dates of travel? Email us or call for assistance 1-781-829-9696
Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 14.195%) in effect at the time of check in. A$10.00 (normally $25) Destination Amenity Fee will be added to room folio. Rates quoted are for single or double occupancy and either a king bed or two double beds.
Resort Fees (discounted from $25 to $10)
A daily Resort Fee of $10.00 will be implemented on all individual guest accounts and include the following:
- Bottled Water (2)
- Starbucks House Blend Coffee (2)
- Enhanced Wireless Internet Access in guestroom
- Bicycle Rental (2)
- Spa Access (Locker Room, Steam Room & Jacuzzi)
- Culinary Garden Tour with Sparkling Wine (4:00 PM)
- Daily Yoga & Fitness Classes
*Destination Amenity Fee inclusions subject to change.
Deposits and Cancellation Fees
- All reservations require a one (1) night deposit to confirm
- Balance due at checkout
- Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are subject to a 1 nights lodging +tax fee
NAPA VALLEY MARRIOTT HOTEL & SPA
3425 SOLANO AVENUE
NAPA, CA 94558