Primary Care Hawaii extends a warm welcome to all attendees, their families and guests. We are pleased to offer this five-day course at these extremely affordable rates.
Fees below are for the entire five day conference – except for Daily Fees. Daily fees are $300 for each day.
Your registration fee includes:
- One (1) course program – syllabus/handouts will be sent electronically prior to attending the conference
- Continental breakfast with the morning sessions *
- Refreshments with afternoon session
- Speaker presentation files will be available on the website 1 week before the conference
* Food and beverage provided by the Conference is for the attendees only. Family & guests are welcome to enjoy the many dining options located in and around the hotel property.
Two Convenient Ways to Register
- Register On-Line– Select “Register Now” button above – (pay by credit card)
- Download Mail In Registration Form (pay by check)
Discounts on Registration Fees
All discount codes must be entered prior to completing your registration. We are unable to retroactively apply discounts
- Past Attendees Save $100
Please check your email for the discount code to past attendees of the Primary Care Hawaii Conference.
- Non-USA Residents Save $100
Attendees who reside outside of the United States may receive a $100 discount off the fees below. To receive the discount, enter code NONUSA100 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register.
- Active Military Save $200
Members of the US Armed Forces Medical may receive a $200 discount off conference fees. Enter discount code MIL200 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register.
*Residents in Training:
Please must submit a letter of verification from their Residency Director to qualify for this reduced registration fee. Please fax or email your letter to the attention of Joseph Federl at CMX Travel & Meetings. If your verification letter is not received, your registration category will revert to the physician registration fee.
**Daily fees are per day. Please note: if you register for more than two days, it may be less expensive to register for the entire conference.
Course Refund Policy
* All cancellations must be submitted in writing via USPS, fax or e-mail
* Registration is non-transferable
* $100 cancellation fee applies for all cancellations regardless of reason
* We regret that no refunds apply if notice of cancellation is received after March 7, 2020
Please direct your questions regarding registration to Joseph Federl at CMX Travel & Meetings