Update March 13, 2020
Canceled: 2020 Primary Care Hawaii Conference
On behalf of the Planning Committee, thank you for your patience during these extraordinary times. It has taken us several days to convene our Planning Committee, hotel partners and other stakeholders to discuss the 2020 conference. New developments daily have made this task more difficult than usual.
With the World Health Organization’s decision to classify COVID-19 as a global pandemic, we are cancelling the 2020 Primary Care Hawaii Conference scheduled for April 6-10, 2020 at the Grand Hyatt Kauai, Hawaii.
Each registered attendee will receive a full refund of fees paid.
What to Do Next?
- You do not need to send us an email to cancel your registration. CMX Travel & Meetings will automatically cancel all registrations.
- You will receive a full refundof your registration fee.
- Those of you who have previously canceled and paid a $100 administrative fee will also be refunded in full.
- You will receive a confirmation of the refund via email once it is processed.
- CMX Travel & Meetings cannot refund any travel costs (flight, hotel, etc.)
- Your room reservation at the Grand Hyatt Kauai will automatically be canceled and deposits refunded on Monday March 16, 2020. You do not need to contact the hotel*
- If you have made alternative hotel arrangements, please reach out to the property directly to cancel or modify your accommodations.
- Please be sure to contact your airline directly to cancel or modify your reservations.
*Discounted Hotel Rooms Available
If you still plan to go to Kauai over the conference dates, the Grand Hyatt WILL HONOR the discounted room rates from the conference. More information will be sent via email in the coming days
How Will My Registration Refund Be Processed?
- In most cases, the credit card used at time of registration will be credited.
- In some cases, those who registered early using a credit card will need to be refunded by check as too much time has elapsed since the transaction.
- If you paid by check, you will be refunded by check to the address that you used for registration.
Please note: Due to the large number of refunds to issue, we ask for your patience as it may take several days to process these transactions.
2021 Primary Care Hawaii Conference
We are in the process of finalizing dates/location for the 2021 Primary Care Hawaii Conference. CMX Travel & Meetings will provide these details soon.
Additional CMX Travel & Meetings: 2020 and 2021
Please join us for an alternative CME conference:
- 2020 Update in Orthopaedic Surgery Conference, July 19-23, Grand Hyatt Kauai,
- 2020 Napa Primary Care Conference November 4-8, Napa, CA
- 2020 Ironman Sports Medicine Conference October 4-8, Kailua- Kona, HI
- 2021 Primary Care Winter Summit March 3-7, 2021, Snowbird, UT
- 2021 Primary Care Hawaii Conference: dates/location to be announced soon
We realize this cancellation is unprecedented, but your health and safety is the priority.
Again, we thank you for your patience and understanding while we process your refund.
Should you have questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com
Robert E Sallis, MD Conference Chairman
CMX Travel & Meetings
Primary Care Hawaii Conference
Pembroke, MA 02359