Primary Care Hawaii extends a warm welcome to all attendees, their families and guests. We are pleased to offer this five-day course at these extremely affordable rates.
Fees below are for the entire five day conference – except for Daily Fees. Daily fees are $300 for each day.
Your registration fee includes:
- One (1) course program – syllabus/handouts will be sent electronically prior to attending the conference
- Continental breakfast with the morning sessions *
- Refreshments with afternoon session
- Speaker presentation files will be available on the website 1 week before the conference
* Food and beverage provided by the Conference is for the attendees only. Family & guests are welcome to enjoy the many dining options located in and around the hotel property.
Two Convenient Ways to Register
- Register On-Line– Select “Register Now” button above – (pay by credit card)
- Download Mail In Registration Form (pay by check)
Discounts on Registration Fees
All discount codes must be entered prior to completing your registration. We are unable to retroactively apply discounts
- Past Attendees Save $100
Please check your email for the discount code to past attendees of the Primary Care Hawaii Conference.
- Non-USA Residents Save $100
Attendees who reside outside of the United States may receive a $100 discount off the fees below. To receive the discount, enter code NONUSA100 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register.
- Active Military Save $200
Members of the US Armed Forces Medical may receive a $200 discount off conference fees. Enter discount code MIL200 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register.
*Residents in Training:
Please must submit a letter of verification from their Residency Director to qualify for this reduced registration fee. Please fax or email your letter to the attention of Joseph Federl at CMX Travel & Meetings. If your verification letter is not received, your registration category will revert to the physician registration fee.
**Daily fees are per day. Please note: if you register for more than two days, it may be less expensive to register for the entire conference.
Course Refund Policy
All cancellations must be submitted in writing by either via fax or e-mail
- $100 cancellation fee applies for any cancellations after registration.
- We regret that no refunds apply for cancellations received after April 9, 2021
- Cancellation fees cannot be waived for medical or family emergencies nor transferred to a future conference.
- We strongly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance to protect your investment. Visit travelguard.com or www.allianztravelinsurance.com. Please read all terms and conditions on any travel insurance policy.
- Refund process can take 3-4 weeks.
Covid-19 Conference Cancelation
In the event that the conference must be canceled due to Covid-19 or other pandemic related reasons, a $50.00 per registrant fee will be assessed.
Please direct your questions regarding registration to Joseph Federl at CMX Travel & Meetings