NO RESORT FEES!
Discounted room rates for Conference attendees:
For Reservations at the Grand Hyatt:
As of 2-3-2020, deluxe ocean view rooms are available for this year’s conference. All other room types are sold out. And, you save $40 off the resort fee which is waived for conference attendees when they reserve through our room block.
- For all reservation requests, please contact the Conference Manager:
Joe Federl-Conference Manager
CMX Travel & Meetings
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the discounted room rates, additional savings apply for conference attendees:
- Resort fee of $40 is waived for attendees
- The special group rates below are available to conference attendees, exhibitors and their family and friends
- The Group room rates are valid between the dates of April 2-12, 2020 inclusive-but subject to availability.
Hotel Room Reservation Deadline Date
The “cut-off date” is March 6, 2020. Please check with the conference manager for availability of rooms at the discounted rate after the cut-off date.
All rates are per night, single or double occupancy and do not include the 13.4167% room tax
- For additional persons 19 years and older, a $75 charge per night is applied
- Roll-away beds are complimentary based on availability.
- There is no charge for children eighteen (18) years of age and under sharing the same room as the parents and using existing bedding with a maximum of 4 persons per room
- Baggage handling fees of $12 + 4.167% tax per person round trip (based on 2 bags per person) will be posted to your room folio
- Housekeeping (maid) gratuities are recommended at $4 per room per day.
Check in/Check out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. If a late check-out is requested, a charge of 50% of the Group Rate will be assessed. Late check-out after 6:00 p.m. will be charged a full day’s rate.
Resort Services Program $40- included in the room rates.
- Welcome Lei Greeting
- In-room safe
- Complimentary Self-parking
- Reusable logo tote bag In-room bottled water refreshed daily
- Hawaiian crafters daily in lobby
- Purified water stations adjacent to ice machine
- Nightly entertainment at Seaview Terrace and Stevenson’s
- Access to 24-hour Anara Spa fitness center
- Unlimited fitness classes at Anara Spa
- Torchlighting Ceremony three times per week
- Personal coffee maker with Hawaiian coffee and tea
- Self-service washer and dryer
- Daily guided sunrise walk
- Complimentary boarding passes and fax printing
- Koi fish feeding
- One hour tennis court time daily
- Parrot talk
- Unlimited local calls and access charges for toll-free calls
Self-parking is included in Resort Fee. Valet parking is available at a daily rate of $30.00-subject to change. Gratuities are suggested.
Porterage charges are mandatory per the Hotel’s union contract for all groups, and are currently established at $12 per person, round trip, plus 4.166% state tax, subject to change. This rate is based on two (2) bags per person.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in resort guest rooms and social spaces, excluding meeting room areas.
All reservations require a 2 (two) night deposit plus tax to confirm your reservation.
- Forty-Five Days up to Seven Days Prior to Arrival: All cancellations received within this time period will be assessed two nights’ room rental, plus applicable taxes.
- Seven Days up to Arrival Date: Any and all adjustments to a reservation within this period, which may include full or partial cancellation or no shows, will be assessed the cost of the full length of stay, plus applicable taxes.