Join us in Beautiful Napa Valley
About the Conference
The Napa Primary Care Conference is a unique educational conference for physicians and medical professionals who care for active and athletic patients or who themselves lead such a lifestyle. The curriculum is directed to Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, PM&R and Orthopedics specialists as well as Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and others who want to earn Continuing Medical Education from leading physician experts who are outstanding speakers.
This conference will present very practical information that you can use in your practice. Topics will include common medical and musculoskeletal problems that affect patients who lead an active lifestyle. The focus will be on providing information that will help you diagnose and manage these conditions in the office; so that you can help your patients get moving again and improve their performance. In addition, various topics on healthy lifestyles and personal wellness will make this conference a valuable experience for everyone attending.
- Sixteen (16) hours AAFP CME Credit
- Esteemed faculty from Kaiser Permanente, UCSF and Stanford University
- Cutting edge topics on Primary Care
- Breakfast during morning sessions
- On line conference syllabus
- Exhibit Hall
- Four-hour, half-day sessions, Wednesday through Sunday
- Wine tasting Welcome Reception
- Discounted Napa Marriott Resort room rates starting at $259 night
- Onsite golf, tennis, spa, fitness center, restaurants, market, and more
- Close to downtown Napa, wineries, shops, restaurants and more
- Complimentary wi-fi