Or, call the Park City Central Reservations at 1-888-416-6195 or 1-435-602-4099
- Reserve your room online here
- Identify yourself as an attendee of the 2018 Sports Medicine Winter Summit
- Provide Group Code CD1SMWS
Should you have questions or problems with dates, room type, or availability, please direct your questions to CMX Travel & Meetings. 781-829-9696 or email us
Why book through CMX Travel & Meeting’s group room rates at the Canyons?
- Huge savings on your lodging costs starting at $229 night
- 50% discount on resort fees
- Big discount on lift tickets, but only when you book through the CMX group room block
- 20% discount on ski rentals through Canyon Sports
- You are identified as part of the Sports Medicine Winter Summit Conference
- Services of the CMX Travel & Meetings onsite meeting staff
- Ski in/out access to The Canyons
- Complimentary wireless internet in all guest rooms, public area and function rooms
- Use of The Canyons Resort shuttle service within The Canyons Resort Village
- Access to The Canyons Resort Fitness Center and Grand Summit Spa’s steam and sauna
- Pool access at participating lodges
Choose from Three Fabulous Lodging Options
Grand Summit Hotel (ski in/out)
The Grand Summit Hotel, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, sits majestically in the heart of the Resort Village. This property is a combination of beautiful design, exceptional ski-in /ski-out location, attentive service and livable luxury. Its variety suits even the most diverse families and groups, with 350 lodging options including hotel rooms, studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites and expansive luxury penthouses.
Sundial Lodge (ski in/out)
From sunrise to sundown and beyond, Sundial Lodge is Canyons at its best. Inspired by Utah’s grand mountain lodges and its unmistakable landscape, Sundial Lodge defines the essence of the Resort Village. Located just steps from the Red Pine Gondola, this property offers newly renovated guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios, and 1-2 bedroom suites.
Silverado Lodge (short walk to slopes)
Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-3 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Resort Village.
Discounted Lodging Rates from CMX Travel & Meetings
All rates quoted are per-night, based on single or double occupancy per each bedroom. Room tax currently is 12.26%; Resort Fees are discounted by 50% for attendees and is not included. Taxes subject to change.
The Canyons Resort Fee (all properties listed above) provides the following services:
$15 per day at the Grand Summit, $10 at all other properties. This represents a 50% savings over the regular resort fee.
- Wireless internet access (basic) in all guest rooms, public areas, and function rooms
- In-room coffee and tea
- Resort shuttle service within The Canyons Resort Village
- Use of resort/lodge fitness centers
- Access to The Canyons Resort’s Grand Summit Spa steam and sauna
- Pool access at participating lodges
- Boarding pass/printer check-in stations
- Covered parking
Pre- and Post Conferences Rates
The guest room rates are valid from the night of March 4, 2018 to the night of March 14, 2018, but are subject to availability. Requests for pre/post conference date rates may be fulfilled at best available rate.
Group Rate Cut-off Date
The group discount room rate is valid until January 19, 2018. After this date, any unused portion of the group rooming block will be released for sale to the general public. The Canyons Resort will continue to accept reservations at the Summit rate after the cut-off date, based on availability, at the best available rate that The Canyons Resort is offering to the general public at time of booking. All rooms are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Valet/underground parking at The Grand Summit Hotel is included in The Resort fee for overnight guests and $8.00 per car for meeting attendees for up to an eight (8) hour period (not available for overnight parking). Underground parking for Sundial Lodge and Silverado Lodge guests is complimentary. Parking fees in all three Canyons-managed Lodges are subject to change.
Rooming and Related Charges
Guests will be responsible for payment of their own room, tax and incidental charges.
Deposit / Cancellation Policy
A deposit equal to a two (2) nights Is due at booking, balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date. Any changes or cancellations to your booking must be made 30 days prior to your arrival date. Late arrivals, early departures, downgrade to room types, and no-shows are non-refundable 30 days prior to your arrival date. Please note that our check in time is at 4PM and check out time is at 11AM.