Final Information for Attendees
Thank you for joining us for the Seventh Annual Sports Medicine Winter Summit (SMWS)
Below is the Final Information on the conference. The conference web site has most of the information covered below.
- Download a PDF of the Conference Handout. (This is a large file)
This document contains the Agenda, CME Info, Faculty and more. You can view this on your computer or print. This document will be printed and available at the conference.
- LIFT TICKET REPORT AS OF 3-2-18
This document shows which lift tickets you ordered as of 3/2/2018
- How to Pick up your Lift Tickets
Things to do before you go!
- Re-confirm air flights and seat assignments with the airlines
- Keep an eye on the weather reports for potential delays
- Arrange your shuttle bus ground transport with Canyons Transportation
- Review the Lift Ticket pick-up procedure attached
- Pre-arrange ski rentals. Best to pick up your skis the evening before you ski. Mornings at ski rental counter is swamped!
- Make restaurant reservations (Park City gets busy!!)
- Download the Park City Local App ( restaurants and local attractions)
- Download the EpicMix app to your mobile device (trail maps and tracking apps)
The Keys to Locking Out Lawsuits and Lowering Taxes Thursday March 8, 2018 6:30 pm Kokepelli Parlor I
Space is still available of this dinner presentation open to all physician attendees and their guest. (Deadline date to pre-registeris March 6)
How to Pick up Your Lift Tickets
If you pre-purchased lift tickets, Please refer to the attached information. It is very important that you understand how to pick up your lift tickets.
Didn’t Pre-Purchase Lift Tickets?
You may order these no later than February 27 by contacting CMX Travel or by downloading the Order Form. We may have a limited number of lift tickets available at the conference registration desk. Please check with the staff.
Conference Location and Check In
You may pick up your name badge and check in for the conference beginning at 2:00 pm on Wednesday March 7, 2018 located in the foyer area of the Kokopelli Ballroom of the Grand Summit Hotel. The first lecture begins at 4:00 pm. All lectures will be held in the Kokepelli Ballroom Parlor II of the Grand Summit Hotel.
Wednesday March 7 at approximately 630pm. Faculty, attendees, exhibitors and their family and guests are invited. The reception will be held in the Kokepelli Ballroom area. Meet the conference faculty and fellow attendees. Appetizers will be served and a cash bar is available. Please wear your name badge.
Conference Staff and Registration Desk
Conference Managers Joe Federl and Janice Richards of CMX Travel & Meetings at the registration desk located outside the conference room. They will be available during conference times.
On Line Syllabus
All lecture materials are available for download at the conference web site approximately one week prior to arrival. Visit the web site and select the Syllabus navigation tab under ABOUT THE CONFERENCE. The conference does not provide a printed syllabus.
Please wear your name badge at all times so we may identify you as a conference attendee. Dress is casual and you may wear your ski clothes in the conference room. The conference room, exhibit area, breakfast and afternoon refreshments are exclusively for conference attendees. Children are prohibited from the exhibit area and the conference room.
Breakfast and Apre’ Ski Refreshments (Kokopelli Ballroom Parlour I)
- Breakfast is available Thursday to Sunday from 7-8 am. Due to health regulations, breakfast is removed after 8:00 am. If you plan on arriving to the conference after this time, please make alternative breakfast arrangements.
- Après’ ski refreshments are available from 3:30-4:30 pm.
- Food and beverage provided by the conference is for registered attendees only. Family and guests are welcome to enjoy the many dining options in and around the hotel property.
CME Sign In
Please sign in each day of the conference in the morning; you only need to sign in once a day.
Please complete your evaluation form and return to the conference registration desk at the conclusion of the conference.
You may pick up your CME Certificate at the conclusion of the conference upon receipt of a completed evaluation form. If you are leaving early, please speak with Joe Federl to obtain your CME Certificate. If you do not pick up your CME certificate at the conclusion of the conference, we automatically mail these out 2 weeks after the conference.
I look forward to meeting you at this year’s Sports Medicine Winter Summit.
Sports Medicine Winter Summit
CMX Travel & Meetings
11 Trellis Circle
Pembroke, MA 02359