USA’S Largest Resort is North America’s Closest
Nowhere else in North America will you find a four-season mountain resort this large so close to a major international airport. With dozens of non-stop flights from over 70 cities arriving daily at Salt Lake International Airport and a short 35-minute highway drive, The Canyons Resort is by far the quickest way to start your mountain adventure. (MAP).From Baggage Claim to the Mountain in 35-Minutes
How to get to the Canyons Resort, Park City from Salt Lake Airport:
You have several options depending how many people are in your party:
- Uber. Rates vary and are dependent on your arrival time and number of persons.
- Canyon Transportation Van Service (see below)
- Car Rental (note that parking fees apply at the Canyons Resort)
Canyons Transportation offers van service to/from the Canyons Resort from Salt Lake Airport.
Reserve your shuttle service on-line here!
And follow the instructions below
- In left hand column, click GROUP CODE”
- Enter group code “sportsmedicine” in the box
- Click on “airport reservations”
- Enter your dates and complete the reservation form.
- Shared shuttle service is $41 per person one way- $82 round trip.
- Or call 801.255.1841. Provide group code “ sportsmedicine”
All major car rental companies are represented at Salt Lake City Airport.
TRANSPORTATION WITHIN PARK CITY
Local buses operate around town, offering free transportation. Bus schedules can be found on the Park City Transit System web site HERE.
OTHER PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
If you are traveling to/from other towns you will have to schedule transportation from a private company or call for a taxi.
Park City Transit – 435-615-5350 (Free)
Utah Transit Authority – 801-262-5626
Park City Transportation – 435-645-8294
Powder for the People 435-649-6648
Park City Shuttle – 800-724-7767