Discounted room rates for the 2019 Update in Orthopaedic Surgery Conference attendees:
For Reservations at the Grand Hyatt:
- Please contact Joe Federl-Conference Manager at 781-829-9696.
In addition to the discounted room rates, additional savings apply for conference attendees:
- Reduced resort fee of $20 (normally $35)
- The special group rates below are available to conference attendees, exhibitors and their family and friends
- The Group room rates are valid between the dates of July 17- 28, 2019 inclusive-but subject to availability.
Hotel Room Reservation Deadline Date
The “cut-off date” is June 2, 2019. Reservation requests received after the cut-off date will be based on availability at the Hotel’s prevailing rates and will be credited to the Group’s Guest Room Block. Please note that rooms may be sold out at the Group Rates prior to the cut-off date.
All rates are per night, single or double occupancy and do not include the 13.4167% room tax or the $15 Resort Fee (which is normally $30)
- For additional persons 19 years and older, a $75 charge per night is applied
- Roll-away beds are complimentary based on availability.
- There is no charge for children eighteen (18) years of age and under sharing the same room as the parents and using existing bedding with a maximum of 4 persons per room
- Baggage handling fees of $11 + 4.167% tax per person round trip (based on 2 bags per person) will be posted to your room folio
- Housekeeping (maid) gratuities are recommended at $4 per room per day.
Check in/Check out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. If a late check-out is requested, a charge of 50% of the Group Rate will be assessed. Late check-out after 6:00 p.m. will be charged a full day’s rate.
Resort Services Program (See Additional Fees above)
- Welcome Lei Greeting
- In-room safe
- Complimentary Self-parking
- Reusable logo tote bag In-room bottled water refreshed daily
- Hawaiian crafters daily in lobby
- Purified water stations adjacent to ice machine
- Nightly entertainment at Seaview Terrace and Stevenson’s
- Access to 24-hour Anara Spa fitness center
- Unlimited fitness classes at Anara Spa
- Torchlighting Ceremony three times per week
- Personal coffee maker with Hawaiian coffee and tea
- Self-service washer and dryer
- Daily guided sunrise walk
- Complimentary boarding passes and fax printing
- Koi fish feeding
- One hour tennis court time daily
- Parrot talk
- Unlimited local calls and access charges for toll-free calls
Self-parking is included in Resort Fee. Valet parking is available at a daily rate of $30.00-subject to change. Gratuities are suggested.
Porterage (See Additional Fees above)
Porterage charges are mandatory per the Hotel’s union contract for all groups, and are currently established at $11 per person, round trip, plus 4.166% state tax, subject to change. This rate is based on two (2) bags per person.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in resort guest rooms and social spaces, excluding meeting room areas.
All reservations require a 2 (two) night deposit plus tax to confirm your reservation.
- Forty-Five Days up to Seven Days Prior to Arrival: All cancellations received within this time period will be assessed two nights’ room rental, plus applicable taxes.
- Seven Days up to Arrival Date: Any and all adjustments to a reservation within this period, which may include full or partial cancellation or no shows, will be assessed the cost of the full length of stay, plus applicable taxes.