Will be available in December 2019 – please check back
*Guest Room Rates
Rates quoted are exclusive of appropriate state and local taxes, fees and assessments; currently 14.416%. All taxes are subject to change.
These rates are European plan (no meals included) rates. There is a $50.00 per person plus tax per night charge for more than 2 persons in any room, with a maximum of 4 persons per room. No charge for children 17 years of age and younger staying in the same room with parents utilizing existing bedding. In the Napua Tower, there is a $100.00 per person/per night charge for additional adults in rooms (with a maximum of 3 adults per room).
The group room rates are valid between the dates of July 16 and July 25, 2020 inclusive- but subject to availability.
There will be a daily resort charge of twenty dollars ($20.00) per room, per night (Normally $40), plus applicable state and local tax and hotel occupancy tax, that will be posted to your guest room folio:
- A tropical flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Two bottles of water on day of arrival placed in the guestroom
- 45-minute photography session with Pacific Dream Photography (scheduled in advance)
- Unlimited local, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Coffee & tea in guest rooms
- Participation in beach yoga class
- Admission to twice-daily SCUBA clinics
- Use of Beach Cruiser Bikes (based on availability)
- Beach umbrellas for use on Wailea Beach (subject to availability)
- In-room internet access (up to 20MB), with wireless capability and internet for multiple devices
*Resort charge inclusions are subject to change without notice
The following are a list of required current charges that are separate from the room rate, resort charge and taxes which are applicable and subject to change without notice:
Porterage: Porterage is a mandatory guest charge and is applicable to each guest occupying a room:
- $13.00 per person, per room for check-in and check-out service. Vouchers will be given to the guests which will be handled to the bellman stating that the porterage will be charged to the guest’s folio.
- Room attendant charge is mandatory and will be applicable to each room i at $3.00 per room per day and $6.00 per suite, per day
Valet Parking, Day Use only: $10.00 to $60.00 per car, per day
Valet Parking, Overnight: $40.00 per car, per night
Self-Parking is not offered by the Grand Wailea Resort
Delivery Charges (based on usage):
Golf Bag Porterage: $3.00 per bag, roundtrip