2007 Kaiser Permanente National Dale Daniel, MD Orthopedic Conference
May 18-20, 2007 Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego, CA
- Complete all documentation on Health Connect during the 15 minute visit.
- Incorporate new high quality evidence from the literature.
- Employ cost effective treatment regimens.
- Employ new strategies for treatment of controversial hip, knee, shoulder and hand problems.
- Use published studies to support clinical decisions in total joint arthroplasty, shoulder surgery, hand surgery, sports knee surgery and cartilage surgery.
Orthopedic Surgeons, PM&R Physicians, Primary Care Providers, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and any other interested health care professionals.
Commercial Support: this conference is supported, in part, by grants and exhibit fees from commercial supporters
Accreditation Designation Statement
"The Kaiser Permanente National CME Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians."
"The Kaiser Permanente National CME Program designates this educational activity for a maximum of 12.75 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) T.. Physicians should claim only the actual participation time in educational activity.
To our nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and certified nurse midwives CME Certification
This educational activity has been certified for Category 1 CME Credit. by the Kaiser Permanente National CME Program, an ACCME accredited sponsor. Nurses may report up to 12.75 contact hours toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by their state Board of Registered Nurses.
Steps for Including This Course On License Renewal Application
The Kaiser Permanente National CME Program is not a BRN provider. However, you may report your hours for this course by indicating "CME" on your license renewal application (in the space where a BRN Number is requested).